Bluecube started in 2003 by providing outsourced IT services and has been growing every year since by delivering outstanding customer service with high quality engineers.
The dedicated Service Delivery team was composed in 2017 with 1 person and has quickly developed to a team of 7 which together on-board and provide support for new clients and users, along with supporting them on a day to day basis with process driven tasks.
- Communicating with the client in a polite and professional telephone manner to keep them updated with the progress of any open support tickets and ensuring that customer satisfaction remains high.
- Taking detailed notes when logging and updating support tickets to ensure that the ticket notes reflect full details regarding any issues or requirements plus details regarding any actions taken or outstanding.
- Dealing with 3rdparties where required with regards to applications, hardware, internet connectivity, etc.
- Escalating any issues to your line manager in a timely manner, when required.
- Eager to learn new skills and invest in personal development.
- Has a passion for IT technology.
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Friendly, confident, and professional telephone manner.
- Positive and enthusiastic personality.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Benefits of working with Bluecube:
Not only will you be part of a great team, Bluecube are willing to invest in their dedicated staff members and help develop skills by providing access to training courses with a view to gaining professional qualifications. We have a variety of different roles which we will help our people progress to if they are driven and determined.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.