Tech Service Partner, based in Oldham, provide IT solutions and support to their clients. They cover a range of technical support such as PC Builds, IT Support, IT Solutions, Build Networks.
They are looking for a passionate IT Service Desk Engineer apprentice to join their supportive team. Are you passionate about IT and looking to kick start your career? This could be for you!
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering support telephone calls and emails from the customers
- Review alerts and data provided by the RMM tool to identify issues within the customers’ networks
- Record all works within tech service partner ticketing systems
- Record all works completed in a timely manner
- Provide remote end user training where required
- Provide recommendations for network and system improvements to the service desk
- Communicate clearly and professionally to customer staff at all levels of technical knowledge and authority.
- Achieve company objectives and Individual targets
- Manage your own workload effectively
- Maintain internal controls and procedures, providing recommendations for improvements where applicable
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Constantly work with integrity
- Dedicate time to excellence
- Constantly seek to improve
- Enjoy working in a team, listening and empowering one another
- Want to invest time to grow
- Empathise with your customers
- Hold Full Uk Driving Licence (Not essential)
- Occasional remote work may be needed where necessary
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system knowledge, all versions
- Desktop and server knowledge, all manufactures
- Active Directory (2008, 2012, 2016) knowledge
- Exchange (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016) knowledge
- Share point knowledge
- 1 years experience in an IT role would be desireable but not essesential
- Exposure to virtualisation e.g. VMware, Hyper-V technologies
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure environments if possible
- General networking knowledge e.g. switches, firewalls, routers
- CISCO knowledge and experience (desirable, not essential)
- CCNA (desirable, not essential)
- IP Addressing and routing experience
- Experience operating in a multi-level support team within a Managed Service Provider environment preferable
- Grade 4 in Math’s and Grade 3 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,000-15,000 per annum based on experience
- Rotational shift patterns – Mon – Fri – 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm (37.5 hours per week)
- 28 days holiday entitlement not including bank holidays
- Dress down Friday
- Performance based bonus
- Additional company benefits
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.