With multiple years of experience and now market leaders within their field, technology powerhouse 1Call4 are expanding their successful team through the addition of an Apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience whilst you complete an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Develop your skills and knowledge across multiple areas of technology while benefitting from first-class training and mentoring from industry professionals.
Main duties include:
- Installation of routers, switches and networks
- Fault finding and analysis of any network or cabling based issue using hardware and software tools
- Installation of interactive TV and telephony systems
- Hardware and software upgrades and repairs as needed
- Client support over email, phone, team viewer and face-to-face under supervision
- Cable installation for products at client sites, under supervision
- Basic knowledge of hardware components would be beneficial but not essential
- Eager to start a proactive role
- Good grammar and attention to detail
- Professional and proactive attitude
- Due to the nature of this role and visiting multiple sites, a driving licence or learning to drive is required for this role
- Desire to learn
- A want to start an IT career and progress
- Good work ethic
- Friendly personality and happy to communicate
5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.