Are you an aspiring IT Technician looking to start your career whilst earning valuable qualifications?
Guide Security, based in Darwen, is a well-established security company founded twenty-one years ago by the Walker Family. Their team provide customised security solutions across CCTV, Intruder, Access and Fire; from design and installation through to monitoring, maintenance and upgrades.
They are now looking for somebody who is polite with a real willingness to learn to join their small team.
You can find out more about Guide Security here: http://www.guidesecurity.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Preparing hardware for customers
- External support for customers
- Configuring software in line with business requirements
- Analysing and resolving issues
- Connecting devices to the network
Full support and guidance will be provided by both Baltic Apprenticeship and Guide Security throughout your time on the apprenticeship.
Desired Quality, Skills & Knowledge
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to make good CRM notes
- Interest in latest security/alarm systems
- IT troubleshooting skills
- IT hardware knowledge
- Able to work in a small team and be able to communicate confidently
- Willing to learn
- Positive can-do attitude
- A minimum of a 4 in Maths or equivalent is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
- £10,000 per annum
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Funding & Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: