Based in brand new offices in central Birmingham, BabbleCloud are experts in mobile, unified communication and connectivity for businesses. They strive to improve efficiency through cost-saving and ensuring connectivity solutions.
They’re now looking for an apprentice to join their expert first-line support team. This role will include duties such as logging tickets, recognising the urgency of issues, escalating when needed and ensuring information recorded is accurate and thorough.
For more information on BabbleCloud please visit their website: https://babble.cloud/
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Providing efficient support through the helpdesk
- Take responsibility for accurate information to be logged into the case management system
- Escalate issues when necessary and accordingly
- Diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Occasional customer site visits to perform on-site support
- Installation & configuration of hardware
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:-
- Strong enthusiasm for IT
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide good customer service –experience beneficial
- Understanding of IT terms hardware & software
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Grade 4 in GCSE Math’s & Grade 3 in GCSE English or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:-
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – PM (40 hours a week)
- £9,500 Per Annum
- 23 days annual leave
- Free gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: