Are you passionate about IT? If you are keen to start your dream career in IT then this could be the role for you!
First Click Solutions is a welcoming and friendly company that started out as an internet café and laptop repair; however, they now operate on a much larger scale offering the most competitive prices!
Selling direct to the public, First Click Solutions are a small friendly company operating across both an office and warehouse space.
If you are looking to develop your knowledge and build a career in IT, please don't hesitate to apply!
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the issues received through the ticketing system
- Maintaining laptops and keeping them updated
- Troubleshooting IT Problems
- Updating the Operating Systems
- Updating AV Software
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of PC Builds
- Good understanding of IT Hardware
- Knowledge of PC software
- Good with tools and hands-on
- Good team player
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,660 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday 9:30 AM - 6:15 PM
- 30 Minute Lunch
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Christmas party
- House Training
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.