At Computer Strategies we offer the full range of IT Solutions for your business. We'll guide you through every step of the way, from our first meeting and through to our first class IT support. When you need to expand your solutions as your business grows, we'll be here to advise and support you throughout.
- General First line support
- Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team
- Learning how to provide technical support.
- Helping the existing staff to deliver IT support services to clients.
- Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
- Working in the help desk system, and ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
- Working on resolving first line support where capable and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
- Shadowing second line engineers
- Updating the company systems.
- Customer service skills
- Interest in IT
5 GCSE's, A*- C grade, including Maths and English.
You’ll have the potential to gain a full time position, if you are successful on the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.