IC Group are a dynamic and innovative company who have over 20 years of knowledge and experience in the telecoms industry. They are looking to expand their team with an enthusiastic apprentice due to welcomed growth within the company. Situated in a modern business park in Preston, you will be working in an open planned office with a team of tech professionals.
If you're a team player with a natural aptitude for understanding technology, you could be just what they are looking for! You'll be mentored within your role and you'll have a fantastic support system to help you at the start of your career.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Assisting Service Desk to provide remote UC support to our clients within SLA's
- Configuration of system; User names / Numbers / Groups.
- Raising tickets and CRM Updates.
- Working alongside your line manager to assist with ongoing projects within the team
- Installation and configuration of a variety of Hardware /software / SW patches / Licenses / Applications.
- Setting up and configuration of devices on client sites.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- IT troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge and passion for technology
- Basic hardware knowledge would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,480 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- 40 hours per week
- 30 minutes lunch break
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Internal training offered
- Company laptop and equipment provide if necessary
- Long term career prospects and progression upon completion of the apprenticeship
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.