As an Information Systems Business Analyst Apprentice you will work within our Global Project Delivery Organisation and be exposed to all aspects of our business which delivers digital projects to DXC’s clients within the public and commercial sectors. The program offers you the opportunity to gain experience in various areas of Business Operations, Project Management and Digital IT. Working within the Global Project Delivery Organisation you will gain skills in business administration, risk management, scheduling, financial management, stakeholder management, communications, and more.
- Take on a wide variety of responsibilities, providing business operations and project support
- Learn core business & project processes including management of risks and issues, scheduling, project reporting, change management and financial management
- Undertake effective reporting and take responsibility for the delivery of elements of key projects
- Support senior business operations & project managers to resolve any issues
- Knowledge of IT and be proficient in the use of Microsoft software packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills A professional attitude and a good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting targets
- Willingness to learn and work towards professional industry certifications
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m
GBP 14,500 per annum
A competitive benefits package offered to all employees. You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.