In an apprenticeship at DXC, you’ll help to build the future - one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your potential? Whilst developing your skills in your apprenticeship training programme you’ll receive a competitive salary, not only that, but you’ll have the opportunity to attain industry recognised qualifications. You will be supported through a combination of both structured and on the job training.
- The timely and accurate logging of customer issues into the Call Management system, from both phone calls and incoming emails
- Carrying out configuration and testing of new kit prior to install at customer site
- The ability to work as part of a team, whilst remaining self-motivated in managing your own workload
- The ability to demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients
- Knowledge of IT and be proficient in the use of Microsoft software packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional attitude and a good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting targets
- Willingness to learn and work towards professional industry certifications
- Monday to Friday
- 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
- GBP 14,500 per annum
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees
- You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.