Since we first entered the specialist loans market back in 2002, we’ve built, acquired and grown businesses to become one of Europe’s fastest growing property finance and specialist lending groups, as recognised by the FT1000. Our innovative business model has seen us capture the value chain through vertical integration, allowing us to own the manufacturing and distribution of our lending products. And because of this, we are better placed to offer a seamless service to brokers and businesses – from sourcing the right solutions to providing the right loans and finance agreements.
While all of our companies have a unique capability in the market and provide market leading propositions, they benefit from central services – such as Compliance, IT, Finance, Marketing and HR – which makes them stronger individually, and even more appealing as a group.
The overall responsibility of the role is to provide 1st line support to business users across a range of hardware and software issues. You will be required to manage support requests using the IT service desk and resolve issues within a timely manner. If you are unable to resolve an issue yourself, you will be required to escalate to the relevant member of the IT team or 3rd party support partner. Part of the role will be the creation and development of the IT support knowledge base building out process and procedure articles.
- Support the IT needs of business via the ticketing system
- Ensuring all work items are present in the ticketing system and time is logged accordingly
- Troubleshoot software & hardware issues
- Day-to-day liaison with third party suppliers
- Administer and maintain on-premises infrastructure across the business locations
- Administer and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Adherence to Enra Group policies
- Improvement and development of Support knowledge base
- Documentation of support procedures and processes
- Take initiative and contribute to polices, processes and procedures
- Install, maintain and support new applications in conjunction with support supplier
- Establishing a good working relationship with the business
- Systems monitoring
- Supporting Users on both hardware and Software applications
- Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft office applications
- Experience with Microsoft and Amazon cloud technologies
- Knowledge of hardware and peripherals
- An understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Knowledge of common security practices and standards
- Experience of desktop/laptop set up & basic configuration
- MS Windows troubleshooting experience
- Office 365 experience
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Incident and problem management
- Energetic & dynamic
- Proactive with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Able to flourish in multi-tasking environment
5 grade A-C GCSE's, including English and Maths.
9am - 5.30pm, 5 days per week.
Possibility to gain full time employment and further development.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.