Tabology: We’re social creatures at heart. We understand that great hospitality is about more than just pace and product. It’s also about the experience. And we believe technology can help create even better experiences in bars and pubs.
Right now, bars, pubs and clubs all over the world are using our products to simplify business and deliver great customer service.
The IT Apprentice is responsible for providing first line customer liaison and gathering user service request details to assist the IT team with resolution of IT related issues for staff.
You’ll be acting as the initial point of contact for IT incidents and service requests made via telephone or email, as well as any other tasks required.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Logging and updating tickets with full and accurate detail ensuring correct categorisation of incidents and requests
- Helping with the initial diagnostics and triage on all IT incident tickets and IT service requests
- Escalating technical issues, queries and concerns in a timely fashion as per internal escalation process and externally where required
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all IT service management principles
- Assisting the IT team to manage IT incidents and service requests throughout their lifecycle, to ensure efficient and timely resolution whilst communicating progress in a timely manner to the customer
- Creating and distributing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information
- To undertake any other duties assigned which are consistent with the job holder’s expertise
- Geographically mobile - role may involve occasional travel
- A strong interest in ICT, new technologies and trends
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Good communication skills
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.