Honesty, fairness, integrity, the golden rule: a customer-first culture. Customers want it - even demand it. And it’s so easy to promise.
This is ‘distance race’ thinking, and building a business on it is harder than you might think. It requires you to sacrifice many short-term opportunities for gain. It means spending whatever time it takes to help a customer solve a problem on deadline. It means resisting the urge to cut corners on materials that, once in place, no one will ever see.
An exciting opportunity has become available to start your career in IT with IPEX Technologies. We are looking for people to join our new team of 1st line support to assist remote users with technical advice and support.
As part of the apprenticeship scheme, you will be giving onsite training and more importantly time to develop and enhance your skills in various areas. You will be learning and using the latest technologies both on premises and in the cloud and although textbook learning is required most of your time learning will directly hands on with your own development environments.
If you looking to build a career in IT, are self-motivated and always eager explore further and deeper, than this is the place for you.
- Providing excellent & effective 1st Line Support.
- Networking (Internet, Routers, Security)
- Devices management and operating systems
- Microsoft 365 Cloud Services
- Compliance and Data Protection
- Web Development
- VOIP Phone systems
- Logging calls and escalating request
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Keen to learn, with an interest in Information Technology
- IT Savvy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility for their own work.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.