One of the largest software services and solutions business in the UK. We provide you with leading insights, expertise and practical help across Software Services and Security Solutions.
Currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual for an IT apprenticeship position. The sole purpose is to provide essential specific software application support to all external customers and internal users on site.
- Resolving end users support calls
- Managing support calls throughout their life cycle
- Using online Service Desk to handle support calls
- Provide consistently professional and high-quality interface between Services Team and its customers
- Application Support & management
- Liaising with external resources (suppliers/manufacturers/support providers)
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to provide training to other team members, and other employees
- Ambitious and willing to work towards specialisation in corporate systems
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
You’ll have the opportunity to progress into full time work upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.