FX7 Solutions provides superior quality, effective and responsive IT management and support for small businesses throughout London and Middlesex.
Founded by Jakub Kosiec, at FX7 Solutions our comprehensive IT services include managed IT services, on demand IT support, cloud computing, VoIP telephony, email and spam protection and EPOS. The geographical areas in which we specialise are Ealing, Chiswick, Acton, Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush, Fulham, Kensington, Richmond upon Thames, Twickenham, Harrow, Uxbridge, Hayes and Ruislip.
Here at FX7 Solutions, we do things a little differently.
We offer free services! Yes, you read that correctly!
We are so confident that our services are hands down the very best in the industry that we will provide you with 2 hours no obligation, free technical support. After that, you can decide if it’s a yes or a no!
At FX7 Solutions, we believe in responsiveness, professionalism, reliability and proactivity, which is why, when working with us, you will find that we are your unique and single solution when it comes to all your IT requirements.
Since we are a small business too, we can appreciate the unique challenges you face and, with our innovative and caring approach, we can assist you in bringing your business to the next level.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems for customers
- Diagnostics, upgrades and repair of computers, laptops and mobile devices
- Cloud services management (Office 365, Dropbox etc.)
- Network infrastructure maintenance (Active Directory servers, routers, access points, NAS devices etc.)
- Network cabling installations and expansion projects
- Remote access facilities management (VPN, remote desktop etc.) – configuration, security, BYOD management
- Line of business software deployments, upgrades and troubleshooting
- Internet connectivity installations, management and troubleshooting
- Able to speak Polish is highly beneficial due to clientele
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi-task
Minimum of 5 grade A-C GCSE’s, including English and Maths.
You’ll potentially gain full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.