Employer: Amberside Valuations Ltd
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Wage: £288.00 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
The role is based within a small team providing services, primarily valuations, to listed & private equity funds. The role will involve building and analysing financial models for the purposes of valuations to be reported to our clients. Included within this, you will be required to support the team taking on responsibility from an early stage.
Working as part of a team providing valuations and fund services support to our clients, in a range of sectors and types of projects. This is primarily carried out in Excel using highly complicated financial forecasting models, using tools and I.P developed by the team.
- Performing valuation bridging analysis, including identifying key drivers in value change and creating investor reports.
- Supporting the management team with a range of other fund services mandates including Portfolio Modelling, Valuation Review, Fund Exit and Acquisition support.
- Meeting with and advising clients on their projects and delivering a run through of financial models and/or analysis.
- Interpreting and analysing results in the context of the whole project.
- Interpreting legal documentation including letters of engagement and other types of contract.
- Providing internal and external training to colleagues or clients on a range of topics.
- Marketing-related activities as required by the management team.
- Providing feedback to others about their work.
- Administrative and office support duties which may include data entry and correspondence, ad-hoc internal project support, organising meetings, answering the telephone, keeping the office clean and tidy and making tea and coffee.
- 22 days holiday bank holidays birthday
- Free takeaway lunch on Fridays
- Flexible working provisions available on request after probationary period
- Regular sports and social activities amongst the wider group companies
Minimum of 5 GCSEs required with 8/9 in Maths and 6 in English
A-Levels preferred, specifically in Maths and/ or numerate subjects. Grade A strongly desirable