Junior Business Development Apprentice
Not taking applications
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The location for this role will be based in central London for the first two months before moving to brand new offices in Reading.
The BDR will be responsible for qualifying, identifying and developing quality sales opportunities for the Corporate Sales organisation.
This integral teammate will drive market share by creating and delivering leads that build pipelines for our EMEA Sales team.
This individual will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographic area.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their skills and take their career to the next level!
- Outbound prospecting to target the assigned market segment
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicating Conga value.
- Qualify and identify prospects needs by leveraging key contacts within an organisation
- Identify high potential prospects and transition the qualified lead to the Territory Manager (TM) for further follow-up
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce following the lead process
- Follow-up on trials with no response and usage activity
- Follow the sales process utilising the lead scoring system
- Utilise the sales tools provided
- Other duties as assigned