Employer: RCH Care Homes
Wage: £300.00 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
There is an exciting opportunity available within a family-owned business to study towards an industry recognised accountancy qualification, whilst gaining invaluable work experience.
The ideal candidate must have excellent Excel and Microsoft Office skills, and a background in Finance or Accountancy is preferable. You will be working closely with other finance and care home staff and hence we are seeking a team player! You will be exposed to a wide range of duties and areas within this small Finance Team.
As a Junior Finance Assistant Apprentice, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Updating bank account transactions
- Managing accounts receivable
- Supporting finance assistants with their day to day activities
- Entering invoices
- Other AdHoc duties as required
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C including Maths and English; and
- 3 A Levels grade C and above or equivalent qualifications