The Dining Club Group, part of the State Bidco Ltd are looking for a passionate IT Technician to join their expanding team. The Dining Club Group supports restaurants by encouraging people to dine out. They do this by making it more affordable with great discounts in various places!
Are you a confident communicator who is ready to be involved with troubleshooting issues, give great customer support, be involved with interesting technology projects and much more?
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work alongside members of the Technology Team to Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Ensure customer support SLA's and customer satisfaction is achieved at all levels.
- Support and assist with the configuration and rollout new computer equipment, including PCs, laptops, printers, desk phones, and smartphones, etc.
- Maintain Microsoft Windows and Apple operating systems on relevant devices in an Office365 environment.
- Manage users' permissions with Active Directory
- Testing and modifying systems
- Maintain network patch panels, including cabling for desk and equipment moves
- Assist with technology projects and promote the company technology values and security principles
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Would be Beneficial if you hold a full UK Driving License
- Passion for IT
- Confident personality
- Good Customer Service
- Excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Grade 4 in Math's and Grade 3 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £ 11,284 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (39.5 hours per week) 5 PM finish on Friday
- 1 Hour lunch break
- 22 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Team Awards
- Free Fruit
- Flex working
- Paid Social events
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.