The company develop a range of solutions to assist in the control and management of printers and copiers. Their solutions are sold global, and we work closely with the biggest names in the industry.
Working in the software development team, the developer role will cover the whole product lifecycle, from design to testing and implementation.
- Analysing user requirements
- Production of specifications
- Coding based on specification
- Database design
- User interface design
- System testing
- Maintenance of existing systems
- Third line support
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to design and implement databases using MS SQL
- Strong written and vocal English language skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Opportunity for full-time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.