Celebrating 5 years of trading, MSV Consultancy is now expanding its service desk with the addition of a new IT Support apprentice to work within their existing team!
If you are a passionate individual wanting to kick start your career within the IT field this could be the role for you!
Located on-site at Nottingham Forrest Football Club you will learn to provide technical support
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st line technical support
- Troubleshoot basic network issues
- Act as a single point of contact receiving, logging and managing enquiries from customers both via telephone and email
- Leading on printer maintenance
- Log all enquiries in the helpdesk ticketing system
- Escalate unresolved queries to senior staff
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills as there is a requirement to liaise with the team in Wolverhampton
- Keen interest in IT
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software
- A minimum grade is Maths GCSE 4, GCSE C or Functional Skills Level 2
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- £11,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Will be required to work match days and time off in lieu
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.