SSUK have over 20 years experience working in the audio visual market place and work across the full of the UK. They offer design, supply. installation and maintenance services to their clients and focus on delivering exceptional service. They are growing company that look for potential in people to be able to support successful careers. With their office based in Hillington, you will be joining SSUK on a permanent basis.
You will be trained to become an Audio/ Visual (AV) engineer via the best training and experience in the market. The role will require you to travel across the UK, working on client projects including schools, councils and stadiums. You will be buddied with an experienced engineer who will mentor you on a day to day basis.
You will work Monday to Friday 8am - 4 30pm however overtime may be required for larger projects (you will be paid time and a half for overtime). UK accompanied travel required.
- Working across the UK, buddied with an experienced engineer, you will install and maintain audiovisual equipment for client projects. For example, this could at schools to install touch boards
- You will use an IPad to record all activity on project and maintaining accurate updates when out on site
- This requires physical work as part of the installation including running cables, bolting and lifting equipment
- Reconfiguration work of products installed
- Managing networking on larger projects
- Larger projects may require installing IP video or CCTV
- Digital signage responsibilities (training provided)
- Hardworking with an interest in the industry
- Eagerness to progress your career
- Good communication skills
- Monday - Friday
- 8.00am until 4.30pm
- GBP 12,800 per annum
- Excellent training including: PASMA training (focuses on the safe use of mobile access towers and how to promote best practice in the area), Asbestos training, longer term IPAF training (cherry picker training)
- excellent career progression
- social working environment
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.