Our Client has a professional reputation has developed as a result of its excellent commitment, depth of knowledge and ability to consistently meet the needs of its clients.
The flexible approach offered to clients are tailored with solutions to meet the company’s needs. They aim to create long-term partnerships that add value through a combination of high-quality day-to-day support, expert project delivery and well considered strategic advice to benefit companies.
The role is to assist the customer to find the solution to any problem or question that they ask of the department. When a customer is having a bad day, it’ll be your job to make that day better and leave the customer thinking that you really made a difference.
Main role and key responsibilities:
- Receive and log all calls and emails from all customers and record all pertinent information
- Provide initial assessment of categorisation and prioritisation for all incidents
- Provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents
- Maintain ownership of incidents ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPI's
- Troubleshooting operating System, Hardware & Application issues on any desktop device
- Resolving technical issues, updating Status/Workaround/Resolution within the Service Desk system
Desired skills, knowledge and experience:
- PC technology experience, including Windows OS and MS Office (W7 or newer)
- Interest in Mobile Devices and Technologies
- Interest in Windows Server Environments
- Excellent team player
- Customer focused
- Positive attitude
- Prioritisation of workload / Time Management
- Excellent customer facing and collaborative skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Full time - All details will be confirmed with the employer.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.