Based in London, Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last 50 years. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 436,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
This is a Level 4 Software Apprenticeship.
- Knowledge on web technologies such as Java, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Familiarity on database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Carrying out enhancements to existing applications
- Developing and implement new applications
- Analysing functional requirements
- Understanding technical architecture of applications
- Creating low level design for intended functionality
- Enhancing or developing the functionality
- Being involved in Test and deploy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of Resourcefulness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Maths and logical reasoning skills
- A methodical, step-by-step approach
- Attention to detail
- Business skills like effective communication, teamwork and task/time management
- The ability to troubleshoot issues where needed
- The ability to work under direction, use discretion and determine when to escalate issues
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
40hrs per week.
The interview process will consists of 3 rounds of interviews.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.