Trade Interchange offers a streamline cloud based supply chain management system for business with multiple suppliers and supports likes of Morrison's, Domino's and Costa. They are currently looking to expand their team through the addition of a Digital Marketing apprentice.
The role, based in Stockton-On-Tees, will give an apprentice exposure and experience in a variety of marketing areas including content creation and analytics. This fantastic opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door within Marketing, will be ideal for candidates who are passionate about marketing, mature and professional.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Creating Email Campaigns
- Analyse customer interaction through their CRM system.
- Content Creation for Social Media Platforms
- Improving the Website through mean of SEO
- Writing case studies
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Trade Interchange.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Mature attitude
- Passionate about Marketing
- Eager to learn more about Digital Marketing
- Good Communication Skills
- GCSE Grade 4/C English Language or Functional Skills Level 2 English
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,092 per annum
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- 1 hour for lunch
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Health Care Scheme
- Social Events
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.