"CHOOSE A JOB YOU LOVE AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO WORK A DAY OF YOUR LIFE"
WHO ARE WE?
- Apprentice for an exciting online company
- You will receive an Digital Marketing Level 3 Qualification
- 35 hours per week
- £4.15/hour which is £7553 per annum, increasing to £6.15/hour after the first year
- Get your foot in the door at a fast-growing company
- Full training offered to suit your future career aspirations.
YOLO are on a mission to create an awesome portfolio of online retail businesses. They spend their days coming up with new business ideas, launching them, growing them and occasionally acquiring them. So, it's a pretty creative place to work where they see no limits.
They've only been operating for 5 years and already have five successful, thriving and growing online businesses within the group - so things can get pretty hectic around here.
Based in Richmond North Yorkshire, with views of a castle we might add, you'll be working alongside their dynamic and lively team. They are a close neat bunch and for many, YOLO is an extension of their own family.
This is a really exciting role for someone that is hungry, hard-working and keen to do something amazing with their life. You'll need to be positive, solutions-focused and serious about contributing to a company with HUGE ambitions. Whoever you are, if you have the right attitude you'll fit right in and we'll make you feel part of the YOLO family.BRANDS:
Simply Hammocks | simplyhammocks.co.uk
Bruu | bruutea.co.uk
Scayl | scayl.co.uk
Babyworld | amazonas-babyworld.co.uk
My Glasses Club | myglassesclub.co.ukWHAT WORKING AT YOLO IS LIKE:
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- In summer we love BBQ’s and swimming in the river.
- We have a 7-figure turnover, and no, they aren’t all 0000000!
- We love tea and drink a lot of it.
- One of our customers is Frank Bruno!
- We’re developing a patentable product for the garden.
- We love listening to music as we work.
- We have a hammock in our office and artificial grass instead of carpet.
- We have our own beer machine!
- We’re called YOLO, which stands for "You Only Live Once".
THINGS YOU MIGHT BE DOING:
- A willingness to get stuck into new challenges with a can-do approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident to pick up the phone and speak to new people.
- Creative and able to think outside the box.
- See solutions instead of problems.
- A whiz on computers and the internet.
- Great at social media.
- Highly adaptable and able to move from one task to another.
- Punctual, organised and professional. This is an important one!
- Building the presence of the company brand and generating interest in the company, both through digital and print.
- Produce excellent, well-written and relevant content to interact with the target market, including articles, internal newsletters and social media posts
- Manage, develop and grow the social media platforms
- Contribute to the development of our marketing strategy
- Working with analytics