SenServe is an innovation award winning Tech Company and has been established since 2013. The company has launched a new Cloud Software product called MaintainPad.
MaintainPad is getting a lot of interest and enquiries from not only the UK based customers, but also from the USA, Canada, UAE and Asia.
We’re looking for energetic and ambitious team players who can not only help in their core roles, but also be willing to go the extra mile and help take our product to local and international markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who believes in hard work and the right individuals will be given opportunities to have a career progression within the company as the business grows. You will be provided full trainings, support and mentorship by the management team.
Title - Marketing Assistant Apprentice, at SenServe Limited Newcastle.
- Market Research (potential customers)
- Content Marketing (excellent creative writing skills)
- Social Media Marketing (to raise awareness)
- Graphic and Video content Development
- Potentially be involved in Exhibitions and Trade Shows
Further duties include:
- Create enticing and engaging content to raise brand awareness on Social Media
- Help in creating graphics and videos that can be used in product promotion
- Identify potential customers
- Taking ownership of inbound enquiries generated from marketing activities
- Ensure inbound enquiries and leads are consistently followed up and communications updates are saved in the CRM
- Attend and facilitate client meetings and explain where possible
- Attend trade events and handle queries
- Organising events, meetings, conferences, managing expenses etc.
Desired skills and qualities:
- Good communication skills, able to communicate well face to face, over the phone and in writing
- Highly organised; able use of the CRM system efficiently to keep on top of priorities
- Totally committed in building career in Marketing and Business Development
- Must be able to work with the marketing mix such as Products, Pricing, Placement and Promotions
- Have used Photoshop and must be able to use basic video editing tools
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Good timekeepers and organisational skills
- Be able to take responsibility of their own tasks and be able to work un-supervised when required- this is a target based role
- Having a drivers licence would be advantageous, but is not essential
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Above the minimum apprentice wage depending on the skills/experience.
9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
You will be required to work out of the office hours occasionally as per the business needs e.g. supporting customers in different time zones such as US. Or attending events or client meetings located outside the region.
Getting here / what’s available:
A free staff carpark and good transport links (5 mins bus or 25 mins walk to Newcastle central station)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.