Xbite has more than a decade of experience in online retail! They started out in 2004 as just a single eBay store, and today Xbite have 25 custom created sites serving different domestic and international markets.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing and Photography, whilst looking to bring new ideas to the team this could be the role for you. If successful, your duties would include writing copy for newly launched products, taking videos and photos of products and involvement of social media newsletters.
Located in Chesterfield, Xbite operates from a modern office with transport links nearby and onsite parking.
For more information about the company please visit their website: http://www.xbite.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Organising the incoming product schedule
- Creating a written copy for newly launched products
- Taking photos and videos of newly launched products to be displayed on the company website and marketplaces
- Optimising existing products based on sales
- Taking part in product performance meetings to work with a team on product improvement
- General marketing involving social media and newsletters
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Xbite
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Has interest in photography, any experience with be beneficial
- Have good organisational skills and can pay attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated attitude
- Good communicator
- Having an eye for quality and detail
- Minimum grading requirements: GCSE English Language - C, Level 2 Functional Skills English or Adult Literacy
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8632 per annum
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- On-site facilities, including chill-out room with games consoles
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Year round treats, surprises and seasonal competitions for all staff members
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: