Formed in 2000 and with a reputation for excellence, Cisilion has a proven track record of successfully implementing IT solutions for our global client base in 70 countries across five continents.
Our award-winning projects are complemented by our long-standing and strategic relationships with some of the world’s leading technology partners including Cisco, Microsoft, Dell Technologies and Riverbed. Our technology partners consistently turn to us as best-in-class solution integrators across the Mid-market and Enterprise business arena, mainly finance, legal and insurance organisations in the City of London.
The Networking Apprentice is a new role to the Company and an excellent entry-level position to the IT industry. Cisilion have partnered with a local college to provide the Network Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship over a period of 18 month to 2 years.
You will have access to the best training resources in the industry, while having access to hands-on experience of our delivery projects.
You will be partnered with one of Cisilion’s most experienced Network Engineers to give you training and exposure to some of Cisilion’s most exciting projects. You will be mentored and coached until you are at the required level to conduct surveys and project tasks on your own.
Cisilion will develop and train you so that you are able to join the Technical Consulting team on a full-time basis at the end of your apprenticeship.
Key role / Main responsibilities:
- To gain knowledge and experience in the delivery of networking solutions
- To gain knowledge and experience in the delivery of wireless networking solutions
- Gaining vendor accreditations in relevant aspects of job knowledge
- To learn and assist in production of technical documentation for handover to customers of for internal support
- To provide support to other areas of Cisilion where required
- Attending college/ education campus on day release or block learning sessions
- Attend client sites with consultant's
- Customer focus
- Keen to learn
- Can use initiative and be self-motivating
- A strong technical mind with ability to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about solving business problems with technological solutions
- Able to multi-task
- Able to drive / travelling is a big part of the role
An A-level in IT or Computing or a BTEC Level 3 extended diploma in IT.
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.