Little Puddleducks is a well established childcare provider, located in South Gloucestershire and very close to Bristol. Little Puddleducks provides high quality childcare at their nursery in beautiful surroundings with indoor and outdoor facilities, with an emphasis which has always been placed upon the security, happiness, education and individual needs of each child.
The candidates will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to. Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting.
- Planning and completing activities with the children.
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play.
- Completing development records for the children.
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare (with the possibility of progressing onto Level 3). This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.A vacancy has arisen for an Apprentice Childcare Assistant in Little Puddleducks in Siston Bristol working in a nursery setting.