Restore Harrow Green has been helping organisations change and grow for over 30 years. They are committed to remain the leading business relocation company in the UK. The Office Administrator will have direct reporting line to the Office Manager. You will provide assistance to the Office Manager by supporting the office paperwork, procedures and whilst promoting a positive atmosphere in the office.
- Inputting details on to the company CRM called Moveware
- Confirming jobs & checking against timesheets on the company CRM
- Answering internal and external calls
- Processing quotes from customers utilising Microsoft office suite, Excel, Word etc
- Dealing with Invoice queries, service requests & General office duties
- Other general administrative duties as required by the branch
- Takes the initiative and seeks out additional work wherever possible Is willing to help out other employees
- Good telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Passionate about providing the best customer service
- Always maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Monday - Friday
- 8.30am - 5.00pm
- GBP 10,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday
- Additional day gained for every year of employment
- Additional 8 days of statutory holidays
- Employee pension scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.