Nothing stands still in the world of business.
Partnering with Timeless IMS is your assurance that your technology will always be at the leading edge, we are forward thinking in our approach.
We design, implement and manage technology solutions that will keep evolving with your business. We can provide a scalable service to meet your needs by listening to your business needs today, as well as what you want to achieve in the future. We will ensure we implement technology to help and assist your business.
Our solutions are smart, flexible and uniquely geared to meeting your specific challenges.
We require a local skilled and strong-minded individual to work within our expanding team of technical engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is experienced in an IT Support/ Service Desk environment to provide high quality support in a customer focused role.
Applicants must be able to display great Customer Service, and ideally have a good knowledge of network infrastructure. He or she will be required to perform job duties both individually and together in a team.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Helpdesk Support for both home and business customer
- Maintenance and support on Windows based servers
- Maintenance and support on Network Devices (Routers/Firewall/Switches/CCTV)
- Maintenance and support exchange and O365
- Ensure that internal SLA`s and ITIL processes are followed
- Previous IT Support experience
- Active Directory knowledge
- Troubleshooting skills
- MS Certification recommended but not required
- Professional approach towards duties and colleagues
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and multitasking ability
- Must be proactive
- Good spoken and written English is essential
Level 3 in IT Apprenticeship or A-Levels or a BTEC extended Diploma.
Full time opportunity and progression upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.