Looking to start an administration apprenticeship? Looking to work for a company that will support and develop your skills? Looking for a business that offers permanent and progression opportunities? Look no further. Apply to Acre Industrial Services today%21After successfully introducing an Apprentice to the Acre team in 2019, we are looking a Operations Administration apprentice to join our friendly and support team. Here at Acre, we are looking for a hardworking individual who isn't afraid of challenge. You will be joining the Operations team who are responsible for all admin related to the Fleet Management including vehicle services.
The Operations Administration Apprentice will be responsible for ensuring that the operations, fleet management and garage administration is completed to allow the business to run smoothly. This role will be supported by an Business Administration Apprenticeships delivered by QA Apprenticeships.
- peer mentoring and work-based assessment
- Fleet Management- Using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to monitor and record all expenses, oil and fuel usage
- Acre has a large fleet of vehicles, you will be responsible to ensuring that all services are booked in at an appropriate date and time
- Following the procedure of reporting any faults on the vehicles
- Managing the diaries of the Operations team including scheduling jobs and creating job packs with all of the appropriate information
- Filing any garage paper in correct folders
- Answering the telephone when necessary in a polite and professional manner
- Scanning all paperwork documents and saving into appropriate folders Completing all general administration duties when required including photocopying and filing
- Working in a timely manner in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hardworking and positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- GBP 11,000 per year
- A salary boost at the end of the apprenticeship
- A social and fun working environment
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
A permanent opportunity is available after successfully completing the Business Administration Apprenticeship. A salary review is subject to successful completion of Business Administration Apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.