One of Scotland's leading Accountancy Firms is currently seeking a Payroll Support Apprentice to join their Finance team. You will pro actively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
- Run basic end to end payrolls using STAR
- Processing historic clients payroll using SAGE until fully transitioned to STAR
- Monitoring client portfolio and updating using Excel
- Using Microsoft Word to record clients hours
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls to payroll department
- Working to tight deadlines
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and polite individual capable of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
37.5 hour week flexible working either 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00
21 days holiday- including public holidays
Future Career Progression:
You will have opportunity to move into a permanent position should you perform well or to move to another department should a vacancy arise.On completion of your apprenticeship your wage will increase in line with National Minimum Wage.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.