NSTR is a specialist recruitment consultancy that places talented candidates in roles in accountancy practice. Specifically, anything that falls under the three main headers of Assurance, Tax & Advisory.
As a Resourcer, it will be your job to support the recruitment consultants with certain tasks. This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, market mapping, candidate management, database maintenance and other ad hoc tasks. You will be liaising with a range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match. In addition to office-based work we occasionally require resourcers to attend networking events (either organised by NSTR or external parties).
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Networking and advertising to potential candidates
- Identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiating contracts and new starter packs
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
Desired skills and qualities:
- Good written English, ability to structure emails etc.
- Hunger for success
- Happy to attend events, sometimes outside office hours
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Benefits / skills developed:
- Telephone and computer skills
- MS Office
- Database management
- A permanent contract as Resourcer with view to promotion to recruitment consultant
- A permanent role with the Candidate Resourcing function.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.