Employer: DWF LLP
Wage: £279.00 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
DWF Law LLP are seeking an organised and attentive individual to join their billing team in their Manchester office as an apprentice. The apprentice will study towards a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship whilst gaining invaluable experience at a large successful business.
To support the administration and service improvement aspects of DWF’s billing processes including query management and resolution, root cause analysis as well as core parts of the end to end billing process.
- Handle a range of internal and external queries courteously and efficiently
- Field and Co-ordinate incoming queries and complaints via email and telephone within set timelines on a daily basis
- Support the billing team to submit bills to all payers, in various different formats
- Perform root cause analysis & drive recommendations for a right first time practice to support the team
- Work as part of a team to ensure additional working capital tasks are undertaken;
- Ensure all WIP write offs are completed
- Ensure all credit and Re-Bills are completed within SLA
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent qualifications Grades A-C (4-9) including English & Maths.