This business has a history of supporting Apprentices to start of their career with the company and move into other areas of the business as their strengths and interests develop. There is great scope within the company to progress a career within administration, IT or marketing for example, as your career develops. With their main site in Livingston, the support center co ordinates teams of engineers across the country to deliver high quality customer service, ensuring customers have quick and accurate responses to their enquiries.
This role will see you managing your own work and taking ownership of your actions and activities. This will expose you to all areas of the business and give you a solid grounding for a long term career.
An exciting opportunity to join a market leader in the supply, service and maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Equipment throughout the UK.Working within the sales team, your role as an administrator will consist of handling sales calls, working with customers and processing orders. You will gain an apprenticeship in Business administration.
Working within the Sales Team, your role as an administrator will consist of:
- Handling sales calls Working with customers
- Processing orders System administration
- General administration duties
- Computer literate
- Good Numerical Skills
- Communication skills
- Prioritising workload
- Working to timescales
- Working individually and also part of a team
- Monday - Friday
- GBP 13,000-GBP 14,000
- Opportunity to progress within the company and gain salary increase if successful in the role.
- The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future.
- Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.
- You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.