Razor blue are currently looking to expand their ever growing team, through the addition of a Service Desk Apprentice. The apprentice will be joining a large team of IT experts in their modern open plan office situated in the Colburn Business Park, in Catterick.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start their career within a first line support role. The right candidate will need excellent communication skills and a passion for IT.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- 1st line support duties within a helpdesk environment
- Handling and resolving tickets
- Remote fixes and troubleshooting
- Hardware configuration and maintenance
- Software configuration and maintenance
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Razorblue.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Mature and professional attitude
- Some customer service experience is desired
- Someone who can drive or is learning is desired
- Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 Maths
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8840 per annum
- 9am to 5pm (30 minutes for lunch)
- 22 day holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent transparent and clear progression routes within the business
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.