Are you passionate about Software Development?
Open ECX are expanding their energetic and friendly team with the addition of yet another Software Support Apprentice to join their ever-expanding team!
Located in the beautiful countryside just outside of Ribchester, you will join their supportive team to learn all aspects of running a Software Help Desk while developing your skills and knowledge through a range of exciting coding projects.
Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but not be limited too):
- Monitoring and maintaining their systems
- Coding projects
- Interventions – reviews and fixes
- Dealing with tickets via email and phone call
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Hold a full UK Driving License (due to the location)
- An analytical mind
- Troubleshooting skills
- Coding knowledge even at a basic level.
- Methodical and patient
- Confident phone manner
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9 AM – 5.30 PM
- 25 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Christmas party and other social events
- Free tea and coffee
- Free parking and free Wi-Fi
Baltic Apprenticeships is one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Funding and Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.