Are you passionate about software development and want to use your skills to work alongside some of the world's largest companies?
Since 2000 Trade Interchange have been developing cloud software to support the likes of Costa, Pizza Express and Morrisons. The Teesside based company are seeking a Software Apprentice to help in the development, testing and enrolment of new software.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Writing their own code working in SQL, Java and .NET
- Assist in deploying and enrolling software
- Support in the testing of software
- Bug fixing
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Good communicator
- Passionate about software
- Have the ability to work with others
- Great attention to detail
- Grade 4 in Maths & Grade 4 in English or Level 2 Functional Skill
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (37.5 hours a week)
- £8092.50 per annum
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- 1 day holiday per year of tenure
- Health care scheme
- Free parking
- Social events (pub on a Friday)
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need. If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided! https://www.balticapprenticeships.com/apprentice/infrastructure-apprenticeships
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.