HCS Remora are a successful, passionate leading computer company working within the food sectors. Being proud Microsoft Partners and Google APP Resellers, they are now looking to expand their team with an enthusiastic and confident individual.
Duties of this apprentice role will revolve around different aspects of software development, including working on and testing a variety of code. If you are interested in learning more about coding, this role could be ideally suited to you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with SQL servers
- Working on and testing a variety of code
- Debugging software and company systems with the help of other members of the team
- Working within .NET
- Writing reports on current projects
- Keeping a log of all code that has been altered
Desired Quality, Skills & Knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Confident personality
- Interest in coding and learning more into it
- Hard-working attitude
- Would like a career within software development
- A minimum of Grade 3 in English and Grade 4 in Maths or equivalent
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- £12,000 Per Annum
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Funding & Eligibility criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.