Do you enjoy coding in your own time? Are you inquisitive? Do you have a portfolio of programming projects?
ac3 are the team behind Project Q, a successful web-based course management tool and School Synergy, a school management system. Our small team enjoy a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone is committed to making a difference in education.
They are looking for a thoughtful, inquisitive and self-motivated apprentice looking to develop their passion and skills in a fast-paced environment. You will work alongside a team of professionals where you will take pride in seeing your work helping those working in education. We look forward to hearing of applicants who can demonstrate their passion by presenting and discussing their own coding projects and how they’ve overcome challenges in finding a solution to a problem or task.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing code with the support of a mentor
- Troubleshooting and testing of software issues
- Working databases
- Work accurately and efficiently within all projects
- Occasionally working on the support desk
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Thoughtful, kind and considerate individual
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- A minimum of Grade 6 in Maths and Grade 6 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,000 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent in-house training
- Varied role, opportunity and prospects
- Regular events such as pizza day, restaurant celebrations and activities
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.