Are you keen to become a Front End Software Developer? Green Supplier are looking for two Innovative Software Development Apprentices to join their rapidly growing team of experts.
Green Supplier are a customer based energy supplier located in central Newcastle who wants to modernise the energy market and integrate advanced technologies to change the way customers view and manage their energy. Green Supplier are committed to being green with 100% of the electricity they supply being clean renewable sources from within the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but not limited to):
- Developing user interfaces
- Building and developing front end websites/applications
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across the vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Learning and collaborating with the rest of the team
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprentice-ship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Green Suppliers.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Any further understanding of software development
- Genuine interest and passion for software development.
- Problem solver attitude
- Good communication skills
- Work as part of a Team
- A minimum of Grade 4 in maths and Grade 4 in English language, or equivalent is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,000 Per annum
- Monday -Friday 9amt till 5pm
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Friday- Project work of your choice to increase your knowledge.
- Choice of computer when starting
- Uniform provided
- A pension plan with employer contributions
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.