Since they were established in 2008, Handsam has grown in numbers to have over 1200 clients. They work closely with a variety of schools to help them understand web compliance such as health and safety, school trips and accident records.
They’re now looking for a keen coder to join their friendly team based in Redditch. As the apprentice, you will be taking part in duties such as producing and debugging code, fault finding and liaising with the client support team.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Developing new functions using code
- Debugging code
- Logging progress into an internal CRM system
- Liaising with staff members within the client support team
- Using user feedback to make company improvements
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Handsam.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Keen coder
- Passion for software
- Understanding of any coding language – beneficial
- Willing to listen and learn
- Eye for detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Grade 4 in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills
- £9,750 per annum
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week working 8:30 until 16:30)
- 20 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Ability to buy extra holiday days, up to 5 days per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Upon successful completion of 3-month probation, access to Perkbox Employee Benefits Scheme
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.