Allsee Technologies is a Birmingham based Digital Signage Solutions Company who won the Queen Award for Innovation and Enterprise in 2017. They’re now looking for a keen coder with a passion to help them with company projects, developing and debugging code using languages such as C# and Java!
If you are an enthusiastic, keen learner then this could be the role for you! Their modern offices are an excellent place for a young person to get started in the software industry, with a professional atmosphere and even free snacks!
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Track and resolve daily bugs
- Take ownership and resolve issues
- Optimize code structure to ensure quality and performance
- Maintain and upgrade existing software services
- Secure network access for remote users
- Support projects
- Debugging and unit testing using C#/ Java development platform
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Keen coder
- Looking to progress further in the software industry
- Experience with any coding languages – beneficial
- Mysgl (marria DB) / SQL Server / Oracle experience - beneficial
- General knowledge of windows and Linux/ Unix Operating systems
- PVCS /SVN /Git experience – beneficial
- Basic network knowledge
- Looking to progress within the industry
- Grade 4 in Math’s and Grade 4 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,775 Per annum
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (37.5 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Christmas party
- Summer party
- Free snacks available
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.