Infinity Technology Group supports the automotive industry with a supply chain management software system called Just In Time. This system helps their clients have a smooth process from the production department to the warehouse departments.
This apprenticeship role is ideally suited to someone with an interest in software development. Located in Chester, their welcoming team will help you quickly learn the ropes and start to code in no time! In the role, you will be getting involved in a lot of identification of issues with code and writing the code yourself!
Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but not be limited to):
Reporting to the Senior Developer, your daily duties and responsibilities will include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Exposed to mission-critical software solutions for the Automotive Industry
- Writing and Testing code and user interfaces
- Writing solutions in Python, VUE, front end Django and other Open Source tools
- Identify issues with code and suggest solutions to resolve (troubleshooting)
- Support and help provide prototypes for clients
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- An understanding of Python
- Exposure to Linux and Ubuntu
- Good attitude
- Creative mindset
- General interest in software and a career in software
- Interest in code and development
- An interest in user interfaces and user experience
- Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 4 in English (or equivalent)
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £13000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- 30-minute break
- 20 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Parking available
Baltic Apprenticeships is one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Funding and Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.