Ph Creative are an employer brand agency that mainly work alongside recruitment companies. They are passionate about helping their clients succeed. They do this in a range of different ways from supporting clients with processes to building recruitment websites.
This apprenticeship role is ideally suited to someone with an interest in software development. Located in central Liverpool, you will join their supportive team where you'll learn about all aspects of coding! The role involves looking into projects that have been completed to ensure they work to their full potential. Perks of the job include social events and getting your birthday off work!
Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but not be limited to):
Reporting to the Senior Developer, your daily duties and responsibilities will include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Support and help provide prototypes of work for clients
- Identify issues with code and suggest solutions to resolve (troubleshooting)
- Testing websites and code
- Following PH coding standards
- Exposure to back end dev inc .NET C#
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Awareness of coding
- To learn and grow
- Can-do attitude in the business
- Curious and calm
- Methodical thinker
- Organised and proactive
- Problem solver
- Happy with face to face communication
- Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 4 in English (or equivalent)
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10712 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8.45 AM - 5.30 PM
- 25 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Birthday as a holiday
- Peer to peer awards
- Social events
Baltic Apprenticeships is one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Funding and Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.