365 Response is a unique and award-winning software services organisation.
We’re different because we create solutions to directly respond to specific challenges. We collaborate with clients across multiple sectors to understand detailed requirements, identify gaps and then accordingly implement solutions.
The 365 Response team has the unique combination of a fast-paced innovative approach, an established system and unparalleled industry experience. We are proud to say that our solutions have helped our clients achieve improved service levels and significant cost savings.
Your main role will be to work in a small, dedicated team in a busy IT-based office and be responsible for testing industry-leading software applications that are fit for purpose and maintaining the support desk.
Other roles will include: Work collaboratively with other teams, work directly with clients, as well as focus on quality and best technical approach to ensure the overall delivery of software is on time.
Main responsibilities: [will be to:]
- Write clean and well-structured software testing scripts
- Ensure all testing deadlines are met
- Work directly with development to ensure applications are tested correctly
- Work directly with Project Manager to ensure key objectives of the software functional specification have been met
- Report back to Senior Lead Developer any critical issues & general testing results
- Plan ahead for new development and prepare appropriate testing scripts
- Work to improve efficiency of testing via automation or simplification of testing scripts
- Ensure support SLA’s are met
- Document support resolution notes for each support ticket closed
- Improve knowledge base from solving incoming support requests
- Work with Project Manager to role implementations of new customers
- Work directly with customers to resolve any support requests
- Maintain software infrastructure and ensure security of data on hosted platforms
- Ensure customer databases are backed up and backup integrity confirmed
- Be a team player with a strong team ethic
- Able to solve problems quickly and completely
- Proven ability to work under time pressures and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to write clean and clear knowledge base articles
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Benefits / Future prospects:
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunity to become a permanent member of the team - After you have completed the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.