We are looking for ambitious and hard working people who wish to start their career in the business world.Fortune 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, and the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of revenue) In the UK they advise on more commercial property than any other adviser. They are a company who believe in development and progressing their staff and for an individual coming into the business at entry level, it is an amazing opportunity.CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of %24 21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking %23 207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management, property and facilities management, investment management, appraisal and valuation, property leasing, strategic consulting, property sales, mortgage services and development services.In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
The Asset Services team work with CBRE's clients to maximise commercial real estate value by aligning building operational performance with broader business objectives. By tailoring their property management efforts to their client’s goals, they are able to anticipate needs and deal with issues long before they become problems.
PMA (Property Management Accounts) is the growing property & fund accounting team, based in Glasgow. PMA support the Surveying Teams & Facilities Managers in the UK by administering approximately GBP 3 Billion p/a ofrents and service charge.
- Arranging inspections via Outlook - multi let (quarterly or monthly)and single let - six monthly or annually
- Liaising with utility companies for void FRI properties (notify boards to let them know last meter readings and then inform when property let)
- Dealing with rates for all void properties - logged onto bespoke internal system, check addresses, and liaise with Surveyors to ensure void funding to get them paid in installments
- Update the internal system with change notes
- Maintaining in house database / spreadsheets on Excel
- Update the Asset Services Property Contacts Database (PCD) when required
- Assisting with the annual insurance renewals
- Drafting mail merges / combining documents
- Answer queries on the phones
- Setting up workflows and collation of client reports - co-ordinating content from multiple teams, formatting and providing quality assurance
- Ensuring compliance with bespoke client requirements and loading onto their host systems
- Collating / sending welcome letters and packs to new tenants
- Compliance Checks for new and existing tenants
- Sending service charge budgets/reconciliations to
- Surveying Admin Support (SAS) Team Member
- Ad hoc administrative duties as and when they arise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills and experience in building relationships with key business stakeholders
- Good MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Task oriented and self-motivated, with ability to prioritise issues
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting other team members and recognising the work of others
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am until 5.00pm
- GBP 15,000 - GBP 17,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.