It’s no secret – tech skills are in demand! Start your career in technology, the UK’s fastest-growing industry with average salaries at £42k.
We’re on the lookout for people with a passion for technology!
Whether you’ve coded your own website, built a gaming PC, consider yourself an amateur hacker or are just fascinated with what goes on behind the screen, a tech career could be the one for you.
With a QA apprenticeship, you’ll gain on-the-job experience working for one of our hundreds of employers, get paid and receive all your training on us. And with our career progression pathways, you can take your learning as far as you want – all the way from a Level 3 apprenticeship to a Bachelor or Masters degree, totally debt-free.
We’re looking for apprentices in:
- Learn about networking and architecture, cloud services, mobile and operating systems, coding and logic, helpdesk systems
- Get jobs like first or second line helpdesk support, technical support analyst, network technician or systems engineer
Software and web development:
- Specialise in either C# or Java and learn about web principles, SQL and data modelling and systems development
- Train for a career as a software developer, app developer, automated test developer or games developer
- Learn about ethical hacking and penetration testing, cryptography and encryption, open source intelligence and the ISO 27001: 2013 security standard
- Become a cyber-operations manager, security analyst, information security officer, penetration tester, security architect or software tester
We team up with some pretty awesome companies looking to hire apprentices – from edgy start-ups to medium-sized enterprises right up to big household names like Visa, Just Eat, O2, Fujitsu, BBC, Royal Mail, BT and more. You’ll gain paid work experience and get your foot in the door at some of the UK’s hottest companies.
About QA Apprenticeships:
When it comes to young futures, a QA apprenticeship can open doors and change the game. QA is the UK’s leading tech apprenticeship provider. Over the last 10 years, we’ve helped more than 25,000 apprentices start in-demand careers in tech and business. We were the first provider rated Ofsted Outstanding, and our outcomes speak for themselves: over 90% of QA apprentices go straight into solid full-time jobs after completing.